- Hi Sun Technology (China) Limited (“Hi Sun” or the “Group”), a leading integrated solutions provider for payment, finance and telecommunications in China, provides cutting-edge services for mid, small and micro sized merchants, banks, financial institutions and telecom operators leveraging on technology knowhow accumulated in finance and telecom.
- Through its businesses including Payment Processing, Financial Solutions, Payment Platform Solutions, etc., and shareholding the business of ETF-POS Terminals, Hi Sun intensively deploy in service provision, system maintenance, application development and terminal provision of finance and payment industrial chain.
- In 2010, Hi Sun split the ETF-POS Terminals business, PAX Global Technology Limited (“PAX”, stock code: 327.hk) to separately list on HKEX. Currently, Hi Sun is the controlling shareholder of PAX.
- One of few stocks on HKEX focusing on offline payment.
Hi Sun Has Been Listed into A Constituent Stock of Hang Seng Index
- Hang Seng Composite MidCap & SmallCap Index (HSMSI)
- Hang Seng SmallCap Index (HSSI)
- Hang Seng Global Composite Index (HSGCI)
- Hang Seng Composite Industry Index-IT (HSCIIT)
- Hang Seng Internet & Information Technology Index (HSCIII)
About Hi Sun